Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Our commute this morning...

The kids and I started a music class at False Creek Community Centre today. There is something about living by the water that is so amazing and calming. We took the Cyquabus and it was a nice 10-minute ride without Julian saying a word, as he gazed at his new surroundings.

The class, on the other hand...not so calming.

Coleen: Julian, let's sing with the teacher.
Julian: I don't want to sing, I want to go outside.
Coleen: We can go outside after the class, now clap your hands and sing!
Julian: I want to go outside and play soccer mommy! (Julian proceeds to put his shoes on while the other moms are glaring at me. Amélie crying in the background.)
Coleen: Sigh

We will not be enrolling in next month's Music Together class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts