Monday, July 12, 2010

Star Sighting

Vancouver has the 3rd largest film industry in North America and is nicknamed "Hollywood North".  For example, the Twilight Series and Rocky IV were filmed here, as well TV Shows such as Smallville and X-Files.  As many know, I'm all about star sightings and had my first one last night.

Shaun Sipos (the new Melrose Place series) rode his bike past our restaurant last night as we were dining outside.  Now Melvin is probably rolling his eyes as he reads this but he is the one that recognized him. lol.  So when we got home, I looked him up and turns out he was born and raised in Victoria, B.C. so I'm wondering if he lives near us.  Anyway, as we go on more outings, I hope to have more fun star sightings to post about. 

1 comment:

  1. melvin knew him? wow...come out of the closet!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts