Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Brandi's

I've been doing some marketing for my friend's beauty clinic for a few months now.  I had a very important task this past weekend...

She was trying to target a new market segment: Strippers.  Off we went, trying to sell some treatments to some of the strippers in town (hey, this recession is requiring some desperate measures).  Naturally, we ventured to the fanciest strip joint in town - Brandi's

This was actually the place where Ben Affleck allegedly cheated on JLo. That's right, I got to see the private room and all.  Melvin was quite jealous...

3 comments:

  1. Now you know I have to chime in on this one! I keep telling everyone, strippers are people too! LOL! MelDoggs we going there when I come to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt Moi...I'm gonna have to reserve this so called Ben Affleck VIP room and give it whirl...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts