Saturday, December 4, 2010

OpenTable

I've always been a big fan of OpenTable and we use it frequently for our date nights, dinners with friends, visitors, etc.  I'm always anticipating those 100 points you get after a dinner, so once I reach a certain amount, I get a measly $25 voucher in the mail.  Hey, $25 is $25...

Well, recently, I've been noticing that restaurants are linking OpenTable to their own websites, so you can easily make a reservation on the actual restaurant website.  I thought to myself, well, this is convenient...and then I started to notice that as many reservations I've been making, my points were not moving on my OpenTable account!

Did you know that if you make that reservation on the "restaurant website", you don't get your dining points?  How messed up is that???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts