Friday, February 11, 2011

Hmmm...Rugelach!

Wednesday night, Melvin and I went to that symposium about Camel's Milk, which I mentioned in a previous post has amazing benefits to the human body. I won't go too much into it, but I don't understand why this stuff is not in North America.  I know for sure that Julian would no longer be allergic to peanuts if we had him drinking this stuff for a week.  The studies that have been done since 2005 show this. Also, studies have shown that it'd cure or stabilize people's diabetes, since the milk naturally has insulin in it.  I will spare you of my insight and you can click on the link below if you're truly interested.


Moving on, the point of this post is that the keynote speaker of the symposium was Professor Yagil of Ben Gurion University in Beer Sheva, Israel.  Naturally, the Jewish Community welcomed him to Vancouver and the symposium was hosted by the Congregation of Schara Tzedeck.  Well, all I have got to say is...

Man, do I miss Rugelach!!! 

Refreshments were served at the Temple during the symposium and I snagged a plateful of Chocolate Rugelach, ignored Melvin's face of embarrassment by the mound of goodness on my plate, and savored every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts