Tuesday, May 4, 2010

About

Some may call it a quarter life crisis, while others call it an exciting "chapter" in our lives...I tend to call it "INSANE in the membrane"! My family and I are embarking on a journey...a big relocation from New York (USA) to Vancouver (Canada). That may not seem like a big deal, but for those that know us realize the crazy amount of changes our family has experienced in the the past few months. I'll get into all that later, but for now, I think an intro is in order.

When I say "us", I am referring to me and my growing family.

This is me (Coleen) and my husband/best friend, Melvin. We met at Drexel University in Philadelphia in 1998 and the rest is history. I like to say we "grew up together" and have truly come a long way. We graduated from college in 2001, secured successful careers, traveled extensively, got married, traveled some more, and had 2 children along the way. We work hard, play hard and try to live life with no regrets...onward to Vancouver, the next chapter of our lives!

My vibrant 2-1/2 year old son, Julian, was born in November 2007. He is full of energy and life and makes us laugh on a daily basis. It has been refreshing watching him learn and grow. The below picture was taken on May 2nd, 2010 after his first haircut - yes, we waited that long to cut his curls.

...and finally our newest member, Amélie, who was born on tax day 2010. I don't know what tax day is in Canada, but it's April 15th in the U.S. She is a sweetie and we're still getting to know her. Below was taken during her first bath. She looks like she enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts