Tuesday, April 12, 2011

DQ

There is an Orange Julius / Dairy Queen store a block from our apartment building. When we first moved I didn't really blink twice when I saw it. I associate DQ with ghetto urban areas, in a Checkers and White Castle kind of way. Man, did I miss out in the first half of my year here!

Melvin finally twisted my arm and made me try a Blizzard and the creamy goodness just brought me back...back to I don't know where, but just brought me to a good place, I guess!  DQ has really reinvented itself here in Canada. You see a line out the door on a regular basis and it is not even summer yet. We do regular DQ runs, which is SO bad, but here's the best part....

MINI BLIZZARD
JUST ENOUGH TO SATISFY YOUR CRAVING!
It's wonderful...my favorite flavor right now is the Banana Split and Melvin's is the Double Fudge Cookie Dough.  Hmm, Hmm, Good!

TIDBIT: If you join the Blizzard Fan Club (and yes, we did), you get a 2 for 1 (any size, yes even the large) AND you get a free Blizzard on your birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts