Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Countdown

We've been eagerly awaiting my family's arrival on Friday and Julian's counting down the days his auntie brings him his first pair of skates (that's what he's been asking for).  As much as I try to clean our apartment, it  just gets messed up again pretty quickly, so Melvin told me to give it up and just clean Friday. Ugh. Good news is that the sun is out and it was actually hot today, well, at least warm enough for me to spend 2 hours at the playground with the kids.

We're also counting down the days 'til our Alaskan Cruise on the Disney Wonder, which leaves from Vancouver. A week from today, we should be making our way towards Tracy Arm Fjord, as I sit on the deck, enjoying some grilled salmon and halibut... It is SO wrong that my sister is going to make me try on Matron of Honor dresses the DAY that we disembark.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts